Top 5 PreSchools in Singapore
There are many crucial decisions that parents have to take for their children in the early years of their life. One such decision is selecting the right preschool for their children. Many different factors have to be considered before you select a pre school for your children. If you live in Singapore, then this is good news for you. In this article, you will get to know the top 5 preschools in Singapore that you can choose for your kids. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
Let us start with the list of top 5 Pre schools in Singapore:
- Pat’s School House – This school has been in business for 25 long years. You can’t survive in this market for this long, if you don’t offer quality education and care to children. The school has received multiple awards for its excellent services and is known to be one of the best educational institutions in Singapore for children.
- White Lodge – This school is considered to be of the most nurturing educational institutions in Singapore. The school places strong emphasis on hands on practical approach on learning. They don’t simply believe in rote learning and that is what is actually needed in todays world.
- Eton House International Education Group – This is also one of the well known schools in the list and this school is especially known for its language learning programs. Placing a strong emphasis on linguistic and cultural diversity, this school can prove to be a very good choice for you if you want your kid to be very good at languages.
- Odyssey The Global Preschool – With research based learning methods and state of the art infrastructure to hone your kids skills, this school is one of the best choices for preschools that you can pick in Singapore. Their way of teaching is highly acclaimed and they make sure that they tap into the creativity aspect of children and help them bring out their inquisitive nature.
- Mindchamps Preschool – It would not be wrong to say that this pre school is one of the most flexible school for children in Singapore. There are multiple choices available for parents or children to choose from like child care, writing programs, reading programs, Math for children, music, theatrics and many more. They build the minds of the children whilst preserving their creativity and allowing them to do what they really want to do.